WWLF City Rep South Carolina
Kineticom, Regional Manager
1) How long have you been a City/Regional Rep for WWLF and what is your territory/region?I began as a City Rep in Michigan and am currently the City Rep for South Carolina.
2) Why did you join WWLF?When I started in the industry, I saw WWLF as a great way to network but realized quickly that was only a small part of it. Getting to know some of the ladies locally and nationally made it a fun way to connect and support each other in the industry.
3) How has being a part of WWLF impacted you personally or professionally?Being part of the WWLF has helped me grow in my career by getting to meet so many strong professional women who boost your level of confidence and help mentor you as you develop in your career.
4) Where did you get your start in the industry? What is your current role?
I started in Telecom staffing 10 years ago and I am currently a Regional Manager at Kineticom.
5) What has been the best experience you’ve had with WWLF?
All the experiences I have had have been extremely rewarding, but overall, I am happy to be a part of the organization because I am able to connect with strong women. Over the years going to events and meeting these women, I have been able to see how everyone grows individually, and it inspires me to work harder and continue excelling in my job.
6) What does confidence mean to you?
Confidence to me means staying focused on how I as an individual can grow personally and professionally, staying positive, motivated, and patient in order to achieve my goals.
7) How would you describe yourself in three words?
I would describe myself as positive, grateful, and motivated.
8) What do you like to do outside of work?
Outside of work, I love to travel, experience new restaurants, and spend time with my daughter.